Addon tracks combat events (e.g. damage), saves them to log for later
analysis or displays in chat. Addon also counts (PvP) kills and deaths.
- /jmc_output <verbosity level 0-4>
Output verbosity levels:
- 0 - off, events are not processed at all.
- 1 - events are logged, but not displayed in chat.
- 2 - some siege damage done (ballistas, trebs, catapults) and CC is displayed in chat.
- 3 - typical combat log in chat, damage, heals etc. done/received.
- 4 - everything is displayed in chat, except for certain blacklisted abilities/results (see source).
- Death caused by the slaughterfish counts as PvP death.
- Death event is thrown both when a player is finished off by someone else OR revives. Anyway, only last-hit kills are counted as kills.
- Some kills/deaths are, very rarely (once per several hundreds), not registered, for unknown reason.
Very, very basic Assisted Riding. You save a weapon bar and a slot on it, then when you mount with that weapon bar active, a skill in the slot is replaced with Rapid Maneuver. When you dismount, the skill is
- 1) /rhax_save <num>, where num is slot 3-7 or "off"; the first slot has number 3, which is default and presumed if no slot is provided. Off turns off the addon.
- 2) /rhax_swap should swap skills without mounting/dismounting.
- If you mount/dismount with different weapon bar, skills will not be swapped; you may end up mounted without Rapid, or dismounted with Rapid. This is normal.
- If you enter combat mode while mounted, skills will not (and can not) be swapped. This is normal. Dismount, then attack.
- If it becomes confused, mount and dismount again, or, if it becomes really, really stuck, /reloadui.
- I noticed that on character that does not have Rapid Maneuver, it replaces a skill with Spiked Armor instead.
- Game updates apparently may change some internal ability ids and thus break the addon, in which case ability id / name will be incorrect in save command output message. Can be fixed easily.